Sunday, April 3, 2011

anybody want a green love seat?


Do you need a sofa for your man-cave?  I have available for a limited time, a perfect sofa for a man-cave.  In fact, I would use it for mine if I had one, but I only have a man living room.

This loveseat is perfect, yes its a loveseat.  It looks great, and it's only been used for a couple of years.  The problem is, I've been the one sitting on it and I'm 6'3" 325.

 So, it looks perfect, and functions great.  But when I sit in it, its starting to feel like it's been shot at with an AK47 then thrown out of a train along the side of the road and then reappolstered, just kidding.  I do, though,  feel like if I keep it for another 6 months I will go to sit on it one day and it will just fall apart.  

So, anyway it's only available for a few days otherwise my wife is going to post it on Craigslist.  So if you want it for a  "man-cave" then hit me up.






No comments:

Post a Comment