Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Marg recipe

I had forgotten that in the summer I become frozen margarita-tv-cop.  I have a secret family recipe that is easy, flexible, and delicious.  They taste like a slurpee or a jumbo Mr. freeze pop, but with just a little kick.

Combine in a blender:

1 cup silver tequila
1 healthy shot of triple sec
1 half can of frozen lemonade
½ small bag frozen strawberries, mangos, or combo of both as I prefer
Fill blender the rest of the way with ice, with a little ice  going over top of blender

Blend ingredients together, stirring all the while with spoon so you get the chunks of ice crushed.  You might need to add a little water to smooth out the consistency.  Enjoy.  The other good part is you can store any extras in a plastic cup or tumbler in the freezer.  Just set out when you get home from work and 30 minutes later you can enjoy a frozen margarita.

As I said, this is a fool proof recipe that you can mix and match any way you prefer. 

2 comments:

  1. "frozen margarita-tv-cop"
    HILARIOUS!!! Nice blog site broham!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definetly try this out, cheers!

    ReplyDelete